The large and spacious exhibition rooms of the Sports Museum of Finland offer a safe environment for visitors. We want to do everything we can to ensure a safe visit even during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We check the COVID-19 passport for museum visitors over the age of 16. Download your COVID-19 passport to your device or print it before your visit and be prepared to prove your identity. We accept all national COVID-19 passports and certificates that are in use in the EU region and outside the EU.
The use of a face mask is required for everyone over 12 years, unless impossible for health reasons. We have increased and intensified cleaning and sanitization in all our facilities. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum.
The number of visitors may be limited inside the museum if necessary. In that case queuing will take place outside.
GUIDELINES FOR A SAFE VISIT
- The use of a face mask is required for everyone over 12 years
- Please maintain a safe distance to other visitors
- Wash your hands carefully
- Hand sanitizers are provided at the entrance, at the desk and in the exhibition rooms
- Pay by card when possible
- Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief when coughing or sneezing
- If you feel unwell or have any flu-like symptoms, please postpone your visit
- The museum staff is available to offer more instructions on safety procedures
The Sports Museum of Finland abides by the existing guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland and health precaution measures detailed in the Infectious Diseases Act.