The large and spacious exhibition rooms of the Sports Museum of Finland offer a safe environment for visitors. We want to do everything we can to ensure a safe visit even during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We recommend you wear a facemask if you can’t keep a safe distance to others. We have increased and intensified cleaning and sanitization in all our facilities. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum.
GUIDELINES FOR A SAFE VISIT
- We recommend you wear a facemask if you can’t keep a safe distance to others
- Please maintain a safe distance to other visitors
- Wash your hands carefully
- Hand sanitizers are provided at the entrance, at the desk and in the exhibition rooms
- Pay by card when possible
- Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief when coughing or sneezing
- If you feel unwell or have any flu-like symptoms, please postpone your visit
- The museum staff is available to offer more instructions on safety procedures
The Sports Museum of Finland abides by the existing guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland and health precaution measures detailed in the Infectious Diseases Act.