We want to do everything we can to ensure a safe visit even during the covid-19 pandemic. The use of a face mask is required for everyone over 12 years. We have increased and intensified cleaning and sanitization in all our facilities. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the museum.
The number of visitors is limited inside the museum. Possible queues will take place outside.
GUIDELINES FOR A SAFE VISIT
- The use of a face mask is required for everyone over 12 years
- Please maintain a safe distance (min. 2 meters) to other visitors and members of staff
- Wash your hands carefully
- Pay by card when possible
- Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief when coughing or sneezing
- If you feel unwell or have any flu-like symptoms, do postpone your visit.